Saturday 25 August 2012

Alissa's Lullaby

Unknowingly and unconditionally she wakes me up with her silent kiss
Makes me feel the warmth of her lips and my fingers running through her bohemian cheeks
She asks me to see the birds leaving their nest in this marooned moment
And their feathers touching the sun in the limitless vast sky...

The aroma of her skin and the touch of her lotus feet makes me forget about myself
Our skin welcomes the the first ray of the sun and the day which is about to run...
Silently i take her into my arms,my soul still mesmerizes about the heavenly moments
The magic that we had created and the joy that went through beyond the limitation of time
She says ''Oh darling lets make love with the morning sun,..
Let me taste the sweetness of your skin and let our surrounding burn...''

Here we are standing with the echoing chants of that last nightingle
I say ''ohh Alissa,let me merge into the twinkling notes of your bangles
And watch this night leaving its memory into an another day...''
The sound of her anklets are breaking the silence of the whispering souls
And her giggle is forcing the leaves to break the solitude of words
Her hair runs through my momentary blissful eyes
My finger touches the divine dew drops that touches her silk skin
The cold morning breeze is passing through with a lustful grin
And then she whispers ''oh darling let me immortalize this dream''
And make love to you forever and merge into one
Like the phoenix rises from the ashes,and the passion that embraces
Ohh mother earth let us paint the morning sun with our happiness...

Inspired by Hypomanie - Alissa loves perfume
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUbjBWr1658
 

No comments:

Post a Comment