Monday 14 May 2012

Infinite Void Of Silence

words are inbound
breathe is becoming shorter hope is leaving no trace
broken pieces of the fertile bond that holds this mortal life
without a word and that calm coldness of silence
cutting short every imaginary obstacle of living trace

i feel like living in this coldness for thousand years now
my breath and the pungent smell of death
crossing the path of all of my desires
the living stench in my veins are drying now
and all of the possessed sins are smiling now

this mortal life and this dying soul
losing its ground amidst the life devouring howls
i may rise again from the womb of the fertile soil
of hope life and misery

or may be it will be too late to  rise again
to crawl and scream for the lifeless rain of pain
ohh thy lord of infinity and  void
take me into your oath now
the wrath of my greed and lust is burning me now
take this lifeless soul and accept the sacrifice...

the cold smile of death and this infinite void of silence...






No comments:

Post a Comment