Thursday 24 May 2012

The Summoning

the days are approaching in silhouette
the nights are becoming reality
upon the existence of this nameless void and eternity
to the darkness and the passage of void and mortality
thou shall rise on the grave of those buried emotions
and thou shalt i pass through the shadow of my buried past

here is an wish to fulfill...
a day to reckon and
a night to remember
the dead will rise again
to crawl inside the uprising
movement of my own private hell

death beckons me and coldness remembers
up above the sky
there is this smoke of the funeral pyre
crossing the boundaries of immortal hope
i shall pass this life again
to rise against the vault of immortality

the dead winter nights will summon my name
and the day of the dead will weep my fame
i am myself still waiting for the moment...
the moment of eternity and reality...

No comments:

Post a Comment