Monday 23 April 2012

Dream Of A Dead Midnight

the memory,the background in my windshield
the day i lost you
|the day i lost myself
since you have been gone i have been
counting my ears...

the years are days
and the nights are cold
the time we moved away
the days we slipped away into our thoughts
the cups of coffee have dried away now
i ,me myself and the dewdrops
my eyelids and the cold mists
since you have been gone,..

the days are night
and the nights are the midnights
the day i have found
the trees are blowing our song
the wind has been flowing away sad,,,
the autumn flowers are fading away..
THE SPRING HAS BEEN GIVING AWAY...

the air and the sweat...
spreading you and me
i care for every leaf falls away
and the hope swings away
your 'a la voice'
and the win over love and love

now am i on my knees
hoping to fade away in silence
into the silence of solitude
and the coldness of the sun
here we are there they are
the sun has not been lying
me you and us have not been lying...
someday i will wipe off your tears
into our world of lust
till the day
the autumn and the leaves

i bid adieu...
the hope and the past buried in the dream of the past...

No comments:

Post a Comment