Monday 23 April 2012

An Warrior's Regret

the day i have realized...
i have stopped looking at you ...hope
misery and faith and your deliverance
we wish we could be the way you want to be
buried in the heaps of gruesome reality
the sailor keeps on removing the tide
breaking the boundaries of ocean and hope

hope and sorrow
are not we all visualizing
i still go the woods
to collect my memories
memories of a sun and the sunshine
which come and goes everyday
the day i die the day i recollect
my own summery of death

ohh death you are so nearer
are you the one amongst them?
who trust his own void?
the ocean have dried into the oblivion now
my mother and i
stranded,stranded alone
let me cross the ocean
the ocean of hope

the day i died,i write my own summary of death

No comments:

Post a Comment