Monday 23 April 2012

The Guiding Star(Dedicated to my sister Geeta baa)

The human relation
Starts from  that umbilical cord
We take our first breath of life love and mortality
The first touch of  mother's hand and her uncompromisable dignity

The life moves on henceforth
moves on, in the midst of uncertainties
the hungry soul and the tired eyes
always crave for more
the more we hope the more we loose

In the circle of living dreams
we often loose ourselves
our greed and lust takes over
those helping hands those sparkling eyes
of that beautiful stranger
who her/himself counts your fall
spreading her/his unconditional wishes
for us to live and move across




In the struggle of life
I immortalize you forever
to drink that drop of dew when i am tired
or to rest in your hands
when my soul is fired
The rest will be memory with the ashes
and with the smell of my never ending desires
I will call your name in my afterlife
to wake you up in your dreams
and to be your guiding star...



No comments:

Post a Comment