Monday 23 April 2012

The song of love Pt.2

sometime a millions of years feel like yesterday
or may be an yesterday just feels like the tomorrow
the years pass by like that arrow hitting the bulls eye
crushing the elementary reasons of hope that you believe in

sometime you wait for the morning
the morning which buries the hopes of disbelief
you build your dream upon it and run ahead
yes you build your dream and run ahead...
your tomorrows are creepy and your yesterday's are being your yesterday!

run ahead...run!...
through the shadows of thousand burning moon
crossing the howling and blistering of thousand wolves and canons
run ahead...run!

hey tomorrow!
may be you are being tomorrow
may be you try to hide yourself from me
or may be you look back at me with your haunting smile
or you still pushing me ahead
run ahead...run!

hey today!
can you see me running ahead
can you feel me crushing down my memories
or you can see me smiling down at my feet
the canons are still blazing and the wolves are still howling
only to see my wicked smile back

hey tomorrow!
yes i am running ahead
but not alone anymore
i will cross the thousand oceans and still smile at my feet
only to realize i am not alone anymore
hey tomorrow!
you will never be my yesterday again...

No comments:

Post a Comment