Monday 23 April 2012

Mind into absolute nothingness...

I should actually remember this date in my entire life! Have started initializing my idea of having my blog since from the past three years...but could not give a realistic movement to the initialization ! Shall I blame it on my laziness or shall I blame it on my old school mentality of putting everything in our old dear friend called diary?Well if I want to speak about  the truth then I should be blaming it on my restless mind  which swings in its own parabolic ways!And i end up in pretty confusing situations all the time!From that fateful day when my family had actually decided  the fact that I should be a life saver with all those stethoscope and disgusting medicines till this date when I am trying to bring a bit of smile in my client's face by doing bah bah about them in front of media, my mind is pretty determined about one fact that I love to pen down.Well things have been happening in pretty confusing ways in my life,be it my career plan or be it  loosing the best buddy in my life(I am not a cry baby by the way) or be it anything but I am pretty sure about a few things.I should mention about music,fitness and poetry, the three most important ingredients in my life.My body lives on food but my soul stays within these three ingredients.So here I go,will try to pen down my inner desire when my mood swings like the moon in the eclipse...well an well determined criticism is always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment